Lisa over at the Trifecta Challenge asked of everyone could talk a little about themselves. So despite feeling like I’m at a job interview or fighting the irresistable urge to completely go nuts and outlandish with the answers, I humbly offer to you the questions that were given along with the answers.
- What is your name (real or otherwise)? Eugene Yagley III
- Describe your writing style in three words. Common but unique
- How long have you been writing online? Roughly mid January 1012
- Which, if any, other writing challenges do you participate in? None. This is enough
- Describe one way in which you could improve your writing. Better quality control.
- What is the best writing advice you’ve ever been given? Write like you speak
- Who is your favorite author? Ursula K. LeGuin (Earthsea series)
- How do you make time to write? That’s easy! Just ignore everything else in life! Work, sleep, eating….
- Give us one word we should consider using as a prompt. Remember–it must have a third definition. Drive (It took me a half hour skimming through the dictionary to find a word that worked!)
- Direct us to one blog post of yours that we shouldn’t miss reading. Ramblings on: An Oragne Tree
So there you go. Some useless information about me. Now let’s see if any ofthese become questions in the next version of Trivia Pursuits.